Our Vision and Values
Striving for progress, excellence and positive change
We aim to create a close knit family of Good and Outstanding schools through partnership, challenge, accountability and support within a cooperative framework.
We are committed to enhancing the life chances of young people by improving their educational achievement.
Schools within the Trust will retain their unique and individual character.
We strive for excellence and aim to bring about transformational change where necessary in schools.
We are truly inclusive and aim to establish the highest expectations for young people and all those who work with them.
As a Trust we have five fundamental tenets:
- Our moral purpose is to make a positive difference to the lives of young people
- We strive to create a culture of dignity, respect and trust in all our schools
- There is no ceiling to achievement for young people
- All staff have the right to exceptional professional development
- All young people have the right to attend at least a Good school